Sábados entre las 12:30 y las 14:00 , 107.5 f.m. (Madrid) o en: HTTP://RE.URCM.NET..

viernes, marzo 02, 2007

CANCIONES GRAND PRIX 03-03-2007

Disco de la semana "Oh no! Oh my!" OH NO! OH MY! (2006)

"Farewell to old my friends" OH NO! OH MY!
"Reeks and seeks" OH NO! OH MY!
"No more" JULIE DOIRON
"Nothing's wrong" BELLWETHER
"My idea" EVAN DANDO
"Isn't it a crime" MIRACLE BRAH
"Feather boa" MARAH
"Something you ain't got" CRACKER
"Capsized" RICHMOND FONTAINE
"Dead end song" THE FORMAT
"I've just got to tell you" Dr DOG
"Walk in the park" OH NO! OH MY!
"You're my favourite songs" CHRIS MILLS
"From A to I" JARVIS COCKER
"Death defying" HOODOO GURUS
"Some candy talking" THE JESUS AND MARY CHAIN
"Girls don't like it" THE UNDERTONES
"Sometimes" MY BLOODY VALENTINE
"If you want me" OUTRAGEOUS CHERRY
"From time to time" RIDE
"Yous sister and your sisters friends" TRAINWRECK RIDERS
"Ivory tower"THE LONG RIDERS
"Leave this town" THE MOJOMATICS

Escuche el programa:

powered by ODEO

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio