Sábados entre las 12:30 y las 14:00 , 107.5 f.m. (Madrid) o en: HTTP://RE.URCM.NET..

viernes, abril 27, 2007

CANCIONES GRAND PRIX 28-04-2007

Disco de la semana "Separated by the sea" FINDLAY BROWN (Peacefrog-2007)

"Down among the dead men" FINDLAY BROWN
"But you love me" FINDLAY BROWN
"Baby I love your way" IRENE
"Cold feet" IRENE
"I miss you" THE JACOBITES
"So it goes" THE BROKEN WEST
"Feel me" WIRETREE
"I must be high" WILCO
"Hatchet" LOW
"Do me a favour" ARCTIC MONKEYS
"I like the sound" JESSE SYKES AND THE SWEET HEREAFTER
"We'll Sweep out the Ashes in the Morning" GRAM PARSONS
"I can't write" MANDREW
"Don't look back" THE REMAINS
"Such a fool for you" IKE & TINE TURNER
"The tears of a clown" SMOKEY ROBINSON & THE MIRACLES
"Love songs" THE GREENBERRY WOODS
"Set in motion" SLOAN
"Running scared" NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS
"Give what you take" MOJAVE 3
"Venus" CHRIS STAMEY & YO LA TENGO
"Voles in NYC" THE VOLEBEATS


Escucha el programa:

powered by ODEO

2 comentarios:

Blogger jai ha dicho...

hi there,

nice blog, and have a nice day



infodpeot
http://menarique.blogspot.com/

28 abril, 2007 14:01

 
Blogger Hotel Arizona ha dicho...

Thanks a lot!

28 abril, 2007 19:49

 

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio